An accounting CV template hiring managers value. Write your accounting CV fast, with expert tips and good and bad examples.
Here’s a project coordinator CV sample that turns heads.
Being a project coordinator takes Herculean effort. You chase down a million details and conjure order out of chaos.
But you’re not the only one.
Your CV for project coordinator jobs has to stand out like the Big Dig.
And if you custom-craft it to the job, it will.
In this guide:
- A project coordinator CV sample better than most.
- How to write a CV for project coordinator jobs that meets requirements.
- How to target your project coordinator job description for CVs.
- Why you can’t just list project coordinator skills (and what to do instead).
Save hours of work and get a CV like this. Pick a template, fill it in. Quick and easy. Choose from 21 CV templates and download your CV now.
What users say about ResumeLab:
I had an interview yesterday and the first thing they said on the phone was: “Wow! I love your CV.”
I love the variety of templates. Good job guys, keep up the good work!
My previous CV was really weak and I used to spend hours adjusting it in Word. Now, I can introduce any changes within minutes. Absolutely wonderful!
Project Coordinator CV Sample You Can Copy and Use
Resourceful project coordinator with 6+ years of experience. Seeking to increase quality and lower costs at Burkston & Associates. At Swift & Lawson Construction, coordinated projects with £3.2 million in budgets per year. Facilitated 110+ meetings and trained 120+ employees. Managed budgets of £200K+ each for 50+ projects.
Swift & Lawson Construction
- Coordinated project teams in busy construction firm for £3.2 million in building development per year. Met 100% of quality standards.
- Facilitated 110+ meetings between cross-functional teams by preparing reports, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint decks.
- Performed regular training for 120+ employees in project standards.
- Managed budgets of £200K+ each for 50+ projects.
- Used conflict resolution skills to settle 80+ stakeholder disputes.
- Project-managed 20+ geothermal heating installation projects annually. Each project had a budget of over £20,000.
- Cut rework by 30% through re-educating employees in best practises.
- Led and prepared for 25+ inter-departmental meetings.
BS Business Administration, Lewis University
- Excelled in project coordination coursework.
- Coordinated student project to place 4 bronze statues.
- Scheduling Professional — PMI-SP
- Project Management Professional — PMP
- Member, PMI.
- Coordinated project to expand local playground 50%.
- Volunteer monthly as BSA Assistant Scoutmaster
- 2019 — Change Management Conference — Led session on software.
- 2017 — PMO Symposium
Hard Skills: Requirements gathering, MS Excel, vendor management, reports generation
Soft Skills: Interpersonal skills, organisation, communication, time management
Looking for a project coordinator CV or something slightly different? See our guides:
- Supervisor CV
- Sales Manager CV
- Business Manager CV
- Business Development CV
- Consultant CV
- Project Manager CV
- Product Manager CV
- Program Manager CV
- Operations Manager CV
- Account Manager CV
- Real Estate/Property Manager CV
- Store Manager CV
- General Manager CV
Haven't found what you're looking for? Check all our professional CV examples.
Wondering how to put project coordinator on a CV? Are you just getting into project coordinator work? See this guide: CV for a Career Change
Here’s how to write a project coordinator CV that gets phone calls:
1. Use a Professional Project Coordinator CV Format
Write a slipshod project coordinator CV and they’ll think you’re lazy.
That’s why a well-formatted CV is vital.
Begin with the reverse-chronological CV layout.
Then use these formatting tips:
Project Coordinator CV Format
- Create 1-inch margins in a one-page CV.
- Leave a little white space to fight eye-strain.
- Write it in Calibri, Georgia, or another 10–12pt CV font.
- Include the CV sections: Heading, Summary, Experience, Education, and Skills.
- Save it in the PDF format. PDF CV files work well on many screens.
Expert Hint: Networking is king. Can’t afford a conference? See if your area has a project management meetup. Just rubbing elbows can open doors.
2. Write a Project Coordinator CV Objective or Summary
You did it!
The hiring team read your project coordinator CV. They loved it!
They called, and now you’ve got a job.
How did you do it?
That’s a short blurb up top with your key selling points.
- An adjective (resourceful, efficient)
- The title: “project coordinator”
- Years of experience (2+, 7+)
- How/who you’ll help (lower costs at Burkston & Associates)
- Best project coordinator moments (contributed to £500K revenue increase...)
- Some key job skills (Managed budgets of £200K+ each for 50+ projects...)
One more thing:
Write it last. You’ll have more to say.
These IT project coordinator CV examples lay the groundwork:
Project Coordinator CV Summary—Example
Both samples list meeting facilitation and budgeting. But—
The first adds 110+, £3.2 million, 120+ employees, and other round figures. Numbers convince.
Are you writing an entry-level CV for project coordinators?
See these construction project coordinator CV samples with no experience:
Entry-Level Project Coordinator CV Objective
They won’t buy the last of those project coordinator CV examples. There’s no proof you’ve done employee education.
Expert Hint: Project coordinators make a median salary of £67,280. That leaves a lot of wiggle room. Aim for the high-end of the pay range with a targeted CV.
3. Target Your Project Coordinator Job Description and Skills Section
You don’t want them to delete your CV.
Show you understand the job by tailoring your CV.
To write a project coordinator job description for CVs that works:
- Note the CV skills in the job posting.
- List those CV keywords in your job description.
- Show the results you earned with them.
Look how these construction project coordinator CV samples do it:
Pretend the job ad wants these project coordinator skills: meeting facilitation, training, managing budgets, conflict resolution.
Project Coordinator Job Description for a CV [Sample]
The second of those project coordinator CV examples skips meeting facilitation, training, budgeting, and conflict resolution.
Worse, it skips the numbers.
But how about a CV for entry-level jobs?
Say the job ad wants these project coordinator skills: project management, employee education, meeting preparation.
See these construction project coordinator CV examples with no experience:
Entry-Level Project Coordinator CV Job Description [Sample]
Both project coordinator CV examples are from the same applicant.
Both were office admins, not project coordinators.
But the first one listed project coordinator accomplishments.
What project coordinator skills work on a CV? See this list:
Project Coordinator Skills for a CV
Project Management Software
Oracle Primavera P6
MS Excel, Powerpoint
The ResumeLab builder is more than looks. Get specific content to boost your chances of getting the job. Add job descriptions, bullet points, and skills. Easy. Improve your CV in our CV builder now.
Nail it all with a splash of colour, choose a clean font, highlight your skills in just a few clicks. You’re the perfect candidate and we’ll prove it. Use the ResumeLab builder now.
4. Show Competence With Education
Critical success factor:
Every project manager CV has one thing in common:
They have an education section.
Yours needs to be different.
Do it like this IT project coordinator CV sample:
Project Coordinator CV Example—Education
That education section fast-tracks your job search by adding key skills.
5. Add “Other” Sections to Your Project Coordinator CV
“You’re so well-rounded.”
There’s a way to make the hiring team say that.
Add a few “other” sections to your project coordinator CV.
Try 1–2 of these:
- Associations (PMI)
- Conferences (speaking on panels is a plus!)
- Publications & media appearances
- Certifications (PMI-SP, PMP, CAPM, PSM I)
- Groups or meetups
- Foreign languages
- Additional activities
These sample project coordinator CVs show how:
Project Coordinator CV—Extra Sections
Any time you can add more proof of project coordinator skills, do it.
Expert Hint: Write a cover letter. Your project coordinator CV will get so much more love. Some hiring teams don’t look at them, but many require cover letters.
Double your impact with a matching CV and cover letter combo. Use our cover letter builder and make your application documents pop out.
Want to try a different look? There’s 18 more. A single click will give your document a total makeover. Pick a cover letter template here.
Here’s how to write a project coordinator CV:
- Use the project coordinator CV template up top. It’s in the reverse-chronological format employers respect.
- Don’t just list project coordinator skills. Show what you facilitated, how many you trained, and what kind of budgets you kept on track.
- Include project coordinator accomplishments in your education section. Did you excel in certain classes? Get a fellowship? Say so.
- Add “other” CV sections like a PMI-SP certification or volunteer work to show passion.
Got questions on how to write great CVs for project coordinator jobs? Not sure how to put project coordinator on a CV? Leave a comment. We’ll be happy to reply!