Your vocation is to diagnose and alleviate suffering. Let’s heal your doctor CV of any pathologies and give your career a prognosis of success.
Finding warehouse work is draining.
There are hundreds of skilled warehouse workers pushing for the job.
You blend in like a corrugated box in a 200,000 sq ft warehouse.
We can change that.
We just need to put your best moments in the right format.
In this guide:
- A warehouse CV sample better than most.
- How to make a good warehouse job description for CVs.
- How to write a CV for warehouse jobs that gets you on the roster.
- Why you can’t just list warehouse skills (and what to do instead).
Save hours of work and get a CV like this. Pick a template, fill it in. Quick and easy. Choose from 18+ CV templates and download your CV now.
What users say about ResumeLab:
I had an interview yesterday and the first thing they said on the phone was: “Wow! I love your CV.”
I love the variety of templates. Good job guys, keep up the good work!
My previous CV was really weak and I used to spend hours adjusting it in Word. Now, I can introduce any changes within minutes. Absolutely wonderful!
If you're good with machines and your technical skills are up to par, have a look at our Mechanic CV Sample & Writing Guide
Haven't found what you're looking for? Check all our CV Examples.
Warehouse CV Sample You Can Copy and Use
Efficient warehouse associate with 3+ years of experience, seeking to exceed targets at Amazon. At Core-Sign International, picked & packed 250 orders daily, adhering to 100% accuracy standards. Exceeded speed targets by 10% and was named 3x associate of the month. Skilled in picking, packing, and warehouse ERP systems.
Core-Sign International, Inc.
- Picked and packed 250 orders per day with 100% accuracy.
- Maintained average speeds 10% above company targets.
- Met 99% of inspection requirements for area cleanliness.
- Trained and on-boarded 3 new hires, ensuring efficiency and performance to standardised work instructions.
- Used 4SIGHT software to keep records for 1,250 orders per week.
- Named picker/packer of the month 3x.
Boss Bros. Inc.
- Ensured all inbound construction materials were free of defects. Spotted materials with defects, monthly saving £2,500 a month.
- Handled inventory management. Assisted with setup of FIFO system that saved 15% of costs on expired products.
- Cleaned equipment and performed light maintenance, contributing to 20% drop in stoppages due to breakdowns.
A.A. Manufacturing Technology, Mesa Community University
- Excelled in ERP system classes.
- Completed student project in Lean inventory management.
- BSA Assistant Scout Leader.
- Volunteer Warehouse Manager at 2 BSA events per year.
- Dedicated mother of 2 strong boys.
- CDL Driver's Licence
- First Aid & CPR, American Red Cross
- Make chowder 2 Sundays per month at Chaleco St. Shelter.
- Sort donations 2x per month at Goodwill.
Hard Skills: picking, packing, computer skills, record keeping
Soft Skills: speed, teamwork, physically fit, communication
Now here’s how to write a warehouse CV:
1. Pick the Right Warehouse CV Format
You only get one first impression.
Make it count.
Use a clean format for your CV for warehouse jobs.
Follow these tips to stay professional:
Warehouse CV Format
- Pick the reverse-chronological CV format.
- Use a single CV font like 10–12pt Didot or Arial.
- Add white space and 1-inch margins.
- CV length for warehouse jobs is 1 page.
- Pack in these CV sections: Header, Objective, Experience, Education, Skills, and 1–2 bonus sections.
Expert Hint:Save your CV as a PDF file. PDFs ship out well to different screens like PC, laptop, tablet, or phone. Also, ATS software handles them fine.
2. Start with a Warehouse CV Objective or Summary
You need to grab the warehouse manager’s attention fast.
Load all your best moments into the top of your CV.
A warehouse CV objective needs:
- 1–2 adjectives (efficient, energetic)
- The words “warehouse associate”
- Years of experience (3+, 8+)
- How you’ll help—and who (exceed targets at Amazon)
- Best warehouse achievement or two (picked & packed 250 orders daily...)
- A couple skills from the job ad (picking, packing)
Let’s look at a CV summary (for experienced candidates) first:
Warehouse CV Summary
Here’s the point:
The first of those warehouse CV samples slots you into the job. It shows you have exactly what they need.
If you’re writing an entry-level warehouse CV, you still need accomplishments.
Get them from non-warehouse jobs.
Warehouse CV Objective
Expert Hint: When should you write your warehouse objective or summary? Last. That way you can pick the best parts from your CV to fill the order.
3. Write an Effective Warehouse Job Description and Skills Section
“This applicant is a match!”
Your CV for warehouse jobs can get that reaction.
But there’s a special way to do it.
How to write a warehouse job description for CVs:
- Sort through the online job posting to see the warehouse skills they want.
- Search your past for evidence you’ve used those skills.
- Add the best examples to your work history (and other CV sections).
These warehouse CV examples show how:
Warehouse Job Description for CV
Here’s the difference:
The second of those warehouse CV examples isn’t awful. It does show picker/packer skills.
But the first proves every skill they want, with numbers like 250, 100%, 99%, 3, 1,250, 3x.
What if you’ve never worked a warehouse job before? Just write an entry-level CV job description.
Entry-Level Warehouse CV Job Description [Sample]
Here’s why that matters:
The first example shows warehouse skills, even though you haven’t worked a warehouse job.
Need more warehouse skills to fill your list?
Mix both soft skills and hard skills on your warehouse CV. This list of CV skills for warehouse jobs will help:
Warehouse Worker CV Skills
Pallet Jacks, Forklifts
Able to Lift Over 50 Lbs
Attention to Detail
Expert Tip: Every skill you list on your CV for warehouse jobs needs proof. You can put that proof in your CV’s education section (next).
The ResumeLab builder is more than looks. Get specific content to boost your chances of getting the job. Add job descriptions, bullet points, and skills. Easy. Improve your CV in our CV builder now.
Nail it all with a splash of colour, choose a clean font, highlight your skills in just a few clicks. You’re the perfect candidate and we’ll prove it. Use the ResumeLab builder now.
4. Turn Boring Education to a Reason to Hire You
Does the education section of a CV for warehouse workers matter?
But not the way you think.
You could just list your school, the years you went, and your degree.
But why not show more warehouse skills?
Doing that can boost your chances to get interviewed.
Warehouse CV Example—Education
This works even better if you take your CV keywords from the job ad.
Expert Hint: Did your schooling end more than 8 years ago? If so, focus more on your work history. Make your warehouse CV education section a lot shorter.
5. Add Warehouse CV “Other” Sections
“Tell us about your forklift certification.”
You never know what detail employers will home in on.
Add a few details they’ll love.
You can add CV sections like:
- Certifications (Forklift Driver or First Aid)
- Volunteer work
- Additional activities
- Honours and awards
- Groups and clubs
These warehouse CV examples show how:
Warehouse CV—Added Sections
That first warehouse CV example shows an effective human being.
Because it lists specific ways you make a difference.
Expert Hint: Write a warehouse cover letter. Employers are more likely to read warehouse manager CVs with a cover letter attached.
Double your impact with a matching CV and cover letter combo. Use our cover letter builder and make your application documents pop out.
Want to try a different look? There’s 18 more. A single click will give your document a total makeover. Pick a cover letter template here.
For a warehouse CV that gets the job:
- Use the warehouse CV template up top. It packs in all the right components in the perfect layout.
- List warehouse achievements in every CV section. Put them in your objective, experience, education, and “added” sections too.
- Add the warehouse skills you saw in the online job ad, but prove them in your bullet points.
- Send a warehouse cover letter with your CV. In it, show the boss you know what the job needs—and that you’ve done it all before.
Got questions on how to write great CVs for warehouse jobs? Not sure how to show warehouse on a CV? Leave a comment. We’ll be happy to reply!